BlueStacks for PC: The topic of today’s article is about how to install the BlueStacks App Player on your PC or Laptop. BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators for freed download of the Android Apps. It is compatible with all the versions of the Windows. Therefore, when you cannot use the mobile to use any application or to play any game, then install the BlueStacks for PC. So, you can enjoy the same thing on your PC or Laptop. You can also use the Whatsapp on this software to chat with your friends as same as on the mobile app.
Moreover, there are many useful features to download Bluestacks on your computer. But you cannot install all the free apps as it is not compatible with some applications. The BlueStacks interface is so user-friendly for the users for easy navigation on their device to install any app. Though it is best option o choose, there are some advantages and disadvantages in it. They are mentioned below as the pros and cons of the BlueStacks for PC in the below section. Therefore, please go through them before installing on it your PC. So, let us check out about the installation steps and features supported by the BlueStacks.
Download BlueStacks for PC – Pros & Cons
Even though BlueStacks is best among the all the Android emulators, it also has some pros and cons to consider. So, go through them before installing BlueStacks for PC.
- It allows the users to use the Android apps on your PC or Mac.
- The software is user-friendly and has a customizable interface.
- It is compatible with all versions of the Windows from XP to 10.
- This BlueStacks gives you full-screen mode on the device.
- Moreover, it has a cloud connect an application to sync the phone with your system.
- It uses both the Google Play and the Amazon App Store.
- And some of the apps are pre-installed on it, so you no need to install on the device separately.
- You cannot use all the apps other than the free apps.
- It is not compatible with all the apps.
- The online installer is not recommended much.
- Moreover, there is scope for the bugs in the software as it is in the beta source at https://bluestacks-app-player.jaleco.com/
Now!!…Install Latest Version of BlueStacks
for PC and Laptop
You may not be able to use the mobile to use all the apps. So, here is the best guide to install BlueStacks for PC or Laptop to use any Android app.
Steps to Install:
- Step 1: Open your browser and type www.bluestacks.com in the address bar and then enter.
- In Step 2: Now will see the option to download the BlueStacks. Just click on it.
- Step 3: Then a new page opens with various to select the device to install the BlueStacks App Player.
- In Step 4: Select the specific device and click on the download button.
- Step 5: Once the software is downloaded, click on the executable file and start the installation.
- In Step 6: Then you will receive some on-screen instructions just accept them click on the Next button to complete the installation.
After the installation process, you can open the BlueStacks and start downloading the required apps on your PC.
Update- Download the Latest Version of BlueStacks: BlueStacks 3
Recently, BlueStacks received two major updates. BlueStacks 2 and BlueStacks 3 are now available for download. The latest version of BlueStacks is BlueStacks 3, and it can be downloaded from the official website of BlueStacks. Apart from this, the developers have also rolled out the beta version of Bluestacks + N Beta. The developers have boasted about the fact that it is the only gaming platform that has been powered by Android N. You can give the beta version a try!
The apps in the latest BlueStacks 3 are available in the following broad categories:
- Featured and Recommended Android Games for Windows PC
- Top Collections
- Most Played Games This Month
- Fasted Growing Games of the Month
- Connect and Play
- Top Casual Games
The categories available under the app section are: Action, Adventure, Arcade, Board, Card, Casino, Casual, Comics, Communication, Education, Entertainment, Food & Drink, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Music & Audio, News & Magazines, Photography, Productivity, Puzzle, Racing, Role Playing, Shopping, Simulation, Social, Sports, Strategy, Tools, Trivia and Video Players.
You can download BlueStacks 3 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open your browser and click on this link.
- Step 2: Wait for the file to be downloaded. Once, downloaded click on the file and then hit ‘Run’.
- Step 3: This will extract all the data from the downloaded file. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software properly in your Windows.
When installed, you can see the BlueStacks 3 icon on your desktop. Now, click on the icon to open the app for running Android apps on your Windows PC successfully. If you want to use BlueStack only for gaming purpose then its latest version will make you happy. The highlights of BlueStacks 3 are:
- You can play games in high definition.
- You can use both your keyboard and mouse to play the Android games.
- Before downloading an app, you can check its review, images and gather other information.
- Tons of new games and apps are available and they are updated regularly.
- You can get exclusive gifts from the game developers directly.